Donate or Purchase a T Shirt!

Background

My photo
My hobbies are historic preservation/restoration and auto racing. I own a blown nitro methane pro mod car. I utilize these interests to support our community by being an active member of the National Historic Preservation Society as well as the Byron Area Historical Society (BAHS) where I hold the office of Treasurer. I also serve as a co-chair for the Battle of Byron committee (BoB) and successfully organized the Annual BoB Car Show in addition to planning a historic tour of homes for the BoB Chili Fest

Houston & Peach News

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow

Friday, October 14, 2011
Come and enjoy a bowl of chili at my home with other Byron business leaders.  I am entering and intend to win, the Battle of Byron Chili Fest and need your help.
     Please stop by and select which chili you prefer.  While you are here, let's discuss your ideas for growth and the future of commerce in our town.
     We need to get your voice heard and now is the time.

  When:    October 15, 2011

  Where:  200 E. Heritage Blvd

  Time:     4:30 PM to 6:30 PM

0 comments: