Donate or Purchase a T Shirt!

Background

My photo
My hobbies are historic preservation/restoration and auto racing. I own a blown nitro methane pro mod car. I utilize these interests to support our community by being an active member of the National Historic Preservation Society as well as the Byron Area Historical Society (BAHS) where I hold the office of Treasurer. I also serve as a co-chair for the Battle of Byron committee (BoB) and successfully organized the Annual BoB Car Show in addition to planning a historic tour of homes for the BoB Chili Fest

Houston & Peach News

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow

Friday, September 30, 2011
I've got a great T-Shirt for sale for those of you who LOVE Byron.  The cost is on $15.00 each and you can select the color and size.  Please contact me at ilovebyroncity@gmail.com or call me at 478.228.3071 to place your order.  They will be ready for delivery a few days after your order!
The Front


I LOVE Byron! 

Purchase your T-Shirt now!
The Back

0 comments: