Donate or Purchase a T Shirt!

Background

My photo
My hobbies are historic preservation/restoration and auto racing. I own a blown nitro methane pro mod car. I utilize these interests to support our community by being an active member of the National Historic Preservation Society as well as the Byron Area Historical Society (BAHS) where I hold the office of Treasurer. I also serve as a co-chair for the Battle of Byron committee (BoB) and successfully organized the Annual BoB Car Show in addition to planning a historic tour of homes for the BoB Chili Fest

Houston & Peach News

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow

Friday, September 30, 2011

What a great time at the Drugstore Deli on Wednesday night.  I enjoyed visiting with those of you who attended and look forward for more opportunities to meet the citizen's of Byron.  I appreciate everyone's support who attended.

I will be out on the streets Saturday morning to speak to more of you.  If you would like me to stop by at a particular time, email me at ilovebyroncity@gmail.com or call my cell phone 478.228.3071 and let me now when you will be available.


0 comments: