Donate or Purchase a T Shirt!

There was an error in this gadget

Background

My photo
My hobbies are historic preservation/restoration and auto racing. I own a blown nitro methane pro mod car. I utilize these interests to support our community by being an active member of the National Historic Preservation Society as well as the Byron Area Historical Society (BAHS) where I hold the office of Treasurer. I also serve as a co-chair for the Battle of Byron committee (BoB) and successfully organized the Annual BoB Car Show in addition to planning a historic tour of homes for the BoB Chili Fest

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Houston & Peach News

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Follow by Email

Followers

Follow

Saturday, September 17, 2011


We went door to door today passing out brocures and meeting people.  It was a great way to kick off our campaign.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike says: Admin duties today. Getting our checking account and quotes from the postal service.